Simple and quick recipe for super tasty guacamole! Great with crackers, tortilla wraps, sandwiches or as a topping for Mexican food!
You can tailor your guacamole to your own tastes. It could be chunky or smooth and creamy.
Be creative and add cilantro, cayenne pepper, tomatoes or whatever you fancy.
- 2 avocados
- 1 small lemon [juice]
- 1 small garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons red pepper, chopped into cubes
- 2 tablespoons yellow pepper, chopped into cubes
- 2 tablespoons orange pepper, chopped into cubes
- 2 tablespoons red onions, chopped into small cubes
- Salt, Pepper
- Peel and mash avocados in a medium-serving bowl.
- Add the onion, garlic, peppers, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Season with remaining lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill for half an hour to blend flavors.