- 4 cups bananas
- 1 tin coconut milk chilled overnight
- 1 teaspoon matcha + ¼ tea spoon matcha
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon beetroot powder
- 2 teaspoons coconut flakes
- ⅓ matcha powder
- Remove the coconut cream or milk from the fridge. Scrape out the top, thickened cream and leave the liquid behind.
- Add bananas in a food processor and blend until creamy.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the chilled cream from the coconut milk and blend.
- Divide the mixture into 4 bows.
- In the first bowl add 1 teaspoon matcha and blend well. In the second ball add ¼ teaspoon matcha and blend well. In the third ball add the turmeric and in the last one add the beetroot powder and blend well.
- Serve in a big glass adding first the dark green matcha mixture, following by the lighter green, yellow and pink.
- Top it with coconut cream, coconut flakes, matcha powder and enjoy.
Key Ingredient: Matcha
FIND OUT MATCHA NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS