- 1½ cup cashews soak for 3-4 hours
- 4 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 2 tins coconut milk (chilled overnight in the refrigerator)
- 1 espresso shot 30 ml
- 2 tablespoons amaretto (optional)
- 12-15 sugar free digestive cookies
- 6-8 espresso shots
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 3 tablespoons cacao
- 2 tablespoons espresso
- A bit of extra cacao powder for dusting
- A few coffee beans
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs for sprinkling
- Chill your coconut cream or coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight, being sure not to shake the can to ease separation of the cream and liquid.
- Remove the coconut milk or cream from the fridge, remove the lid.
- Scrape out the top, thickened cream and leave the liquid behind [reserve it in the fridge for smoothies or cooking rice etc].
- Place thick cream in the blender, add cashews, vanilla, nutritional yeast, coconut oil, maple syrup, amaretto (optional), espresso shot and blend until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix well until sauce consistency. Set aside.
- Assembly: To assemble, have ready a tiramisu dish or individual glasses. Dip in the digestive In the espresso for just a second or two, brake them and place into the bottom of the glass.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce.
- Top with a layer of Cream. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Once out of the freezer, top with a layer of Soaked digestive cookies, drizzle with chocolate sauce and top with cream.
- Dust the tops of you Tiramisu with cocoa powder, cacao nibs, coffee beans and leave in the fridge for at least 4-6 hours to firm up.