- 1 avocado (140 g) frozen or chilled
- 4 ripe bananas (320 g) frozen or chilled
- ½ teaspoon matcha
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao nibs roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon walnuts roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon dry rose petals
- 1 tablespoon pistachios roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Add bananas, avocado and matcha in a blender, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve in bowls and decorate with cacao nibs, walnuts, pistachios, rose petals and drizzle with honey.
Key Ingredient: Matcha
FIND OUT MATCHA NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS